Slips, Trips & Falls - general information

Regardless of whether you re in a public place, in a private building, or even at work, you have a right to be able to walk without the risk of being injured.

If you have been involved in an accident in a public place and suffered a personal injury you may be entitled to make a claim for the injury you have suffered. Such accidents can happen in shops on the high street, restaurants, offices, public car parks, offices and even whilst walking down the street. All local authorities have a legal duty to inspect, maintain and repair roads and pathways. Unfortunately local councils often neglect to maintain and repair public pathways resulting in members of the public suffering injuries.